- Types Of Speech
- You can use oat as a noun in a sentence.
- About Oat
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters a, o, and t, 1 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter a. Oat starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters o, oa, and the ending characters are t, at, ..
- Seed of the annual grass Avena sativa (spoken of primarily in the plural as `oats'')
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Oat is set as a kindergarten word that starts with o, ends with t, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is oat a scrabble word? A 3 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Oat in Pig Latin is said as "oatay or oatway".
- o | a | t
- oa | at
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- seed of the annual grass Avena sativa (spoken of primarily in the plural as `oats')
- annual grass of Europe and North Africa;
grains used as food and fodder (referred to primarily in the plural: `oats')
|Tao||the ultimate principle of the universe|
|Oat||seed of the annual grass Avena sativa (spoken of primarily in the plural as `oats'')|
View English words with the unique letters used in oat. Words With The Letters Aot
|Cereal||a breakfast food prepared from grain|
|Grain||the direction or texture of fibers found in wood or leather or stone or in a woven fabric|
"saw the board across the grain"
View All Names For Oat
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Tatou (5 letters)||5 +2||6 +3||tatou|
|Auto (4 letters)||4 +1||5 +2||aotu|
|Tao (3 letters)||3||3||oat|
|Oat (3 letters)||3||3||oat|
Oat Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters