- Types Of Speech
- You can use obediently as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Obediently
- A 6 syllables adverb and 10 letters with the letters b, d, e, i, l, n, o, t, and y, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters ie. Obediently starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters o, ob, obe, obed, obedi, and the ending characters are y, ly, tly, ntly, ently, ..
- In an obedient manner; "obediently she slipped off her right shoe and stocking"
- Pig Latin
- Obediently in Pig Latin is said as "obedientlyay or obedientlyway".
- o | b | e | d | i | e | n | t | l | y
- ob | be | ed | di | ie | en | nt | tl | ly
- obe | bed | edi | die | ien | ent | ntl | tly
- obed | bedi | edie | dien | ient | entl | ntly
- Word Gram
|Abjectly||in a hopeless resigned manner|
"she shrugged her shoulders abjectly"
|Agreeably||in an enjoyable manner|
"we spent a pleasantly lazy afternoon"
|Compulsively||in a compulsive manner|
"he cleaned his shoes compulsively after every walk"
|Conformably||in a conformable manner|
|Conventionally||in a conventional manner|
"he usually behaves rather conventionally"
View all cognitive synonyms for Obediently
|Disobediently||in a disobedient manner|
"he went ahead disobediently and did what his superviser had warned him not to do"
|Obediently||in an obedient manner|
"obediently she slipped off her right shoe and stocking"
View English words with the unique letters used in obediently. Words With The Letters Bdeilnoty
|Obedient||dutifully complying with the commands or instructions of those in authority;|
"an obedient soldier";
"a little man obedient to his wife";
"the obedient colonies...are heavily taxed;
the refractory remain unburdened"- Edmund Burke
|Yielding||the act of conceding or yielding|
Obediently Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters