- Types Of Speech
- You can use ocelot as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ocelot
- A 3 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters c, e, l, o, and t, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters el. Ocelot starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters o, oc, oce, ocel, ocelo, and the ending characters are t, ot, lot, elot, celot, ..
- Nocturnal wildcat of Central America and South America having a dark-spotted buff-brown coat
- School Grade
- Ocelot is set as a grade seven word that starts with o, ends with t, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is ocelot a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Ocelot in Pig Latin is said as "ocelotay or ocelotway".
- o | c | e | l | o | t
- oc | ce | el | lo | ot
- oce | cel | elo | lot
- ocel | celo | elot
- Word Gram
|Andiron||metal supports for logs in a fireplace|
"the andirons were too hot to touch"
|Bobcat||small lynx of North America|
|Butterfly||a swimming stroke in which the arms are thrown forward together out of the water while the feet kick up and down|
|Catamount||large American feline resembling a lion|
|Cat A Mountain|
View all cognitive synonyms for Ocelot
|Ocelot||nocturnal wildcat of Central America and South America having a dark-spotted buff-brown coat|
View English words with the unique letters used in ocelot. Words With The Letters Celot
|Wildcat||any small or medium-sized cat resembling the domestic cat and living in the wild|
|Felis||type genus of the Felidae: true cats and most wildcats|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Ocelot (6 letters)||8||10||celoot|
|Bell Cot (8 letters)|
|Bootlace (8 letters)||12 +4||15 +5||abceloot|
|Collet (6 letters)||8||11 +1||cellot|
|Culotte (7 letters)||9 +1||12 +2||celottu|
|Collect (7 letters)||11 +3||15 +5||collect|
|Telco (5 letters)||7||9||telco|
|Alecto (6 letters)||8||10||talcoe|
|Acolyte (7 letters)||12 +4||13 +3||acolyte|
|Colette (7 letters)||9 +1||11 +1||colette|
|Colutea (7 letters)||9 +1||12 +2||colutea|
|Locate (6 letters)||8||10||talcoe|
|Collate (7 letters)||9 +1||12 +2||collate|
|Elocute (7 letters)||9 +1||12 +2||elocute|
|Allocate (8 letters)||10 +2||13 +3||aacellot|
|Bluecoat (8 letters)||12 +4||16 +6||bluecoat|
|Cacolet (7 letters)||11 +3||14 +4||cacolet|
|Allocute (8 letters)||10 +2||14 +4||allocute|
Ocelot Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters