- Types Of Speech
- You can use octopus as a noun in a sentence.
- About Octopus
- A 3 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters c, o, p, s, t, and u, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter o. Octopus starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters o, oc, oct, octo, octop, and the ending characters are s, us, pus, opus, topus, ..
- Bottom-living cephalopod having a soft oval body with eight long tentacles
- Ancient Greek
- Compound Words
- A compound word, octopus has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are oct, and opus.
- Is octopus a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Octopus in Pig Latin is said as "octopusay or octopusway".
- o | c | t | o | p | u | s
- oc | ct | to | op | pu | us
- oct | cto | top | opu | pus
- octo | ctop | topu | opus
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- bottom-living cephalopod having a soft oval body with eight long tentacles
- tentacles of octopus prepared as food
|Octopus||bottom-living cephalopod having a soft oval body with eight long tentacles|
View English words with the unique letters used in octopus. Words With The Letters Copstu
|Octopod||eight-armed cephalopod lacking an internal shell|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Octopus (7 letters)||11||14||octopus|
|Scoop Out (9 letters)|
Octopus Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters