- Types Of Speech
- You can use offense as a noun in a sentence.
- About Offense
- A 3 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters e, f, n, o, and s, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter e. Offense starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters o, of, off, offe, offen, and the ending characters are e, se, nse, ense, fense, . Offense is also a double consonant (ff) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A crime less serious than a felony
- School Grade
- Offense is set as a grade seven word that starts with o, ends with e, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is offense a scrabble word? A 13 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Offense in Pig Latin is said as "offenseay or offenseway".
- o | f | f | e | n | s | e
- of | ff | fe | en | ns | se
- off | ffe | fen | ens | nse
- offe | ffen | fens | ense
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a crime less serious than a felony
- the action of attacking an enemy
- a lack of politeness;
a failure to show regard for others;
wounding the feelings or others
- a feeling of anger caused by being offended;
"he took offence at my question"
- the team that has the ball (or puck) and is trying to score
|Aberrance||a state or condition markedly different from the norm|
|Aberrancy||a state or condition markedly different from the norm|
|Aberration||an optical phenomenon resulting from the failure of a lens or mirror to produce a good image|
|Abnormality||behavior that breaches the rule or etiquette or custom or morality|
|Abuse||cruel or inhumane treatment|
|Adoption||the appropriation (of ideas or words etc) from another source|
"the borrowing of ancient motifs was very apparent"
|Affront||a deliberately offensive act or something producing the effect of an affront|
"turning his back on me was a deliberate insult"
|Aggravation||action that makes a problem or a disease (or its symptoms) worse|
"the aggravation of her condition resulted from lack of care"
|Aggression||violent action that is hostile and usually unprovoked|
View all cognitive synonyms for Offense
|Offense||a crime less serious than a felony|
View English words with the unique letters used in offense. Words With The Letters Efnos
|Breach||a failure to perform some promised act or obligation|
|Break||an escape from jail|
"the breakout was carefully planned"
|Conflict||a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war|
"Grant won a decisive victory in the battle of Chickamauga"
"he lost his romantic ideas about war when he got into a real engagement"
|Contravene||deny the truth of|
|Infract||act in disregard of laws and rules|
"offend all laws of humanity"
"violate the basic laws or human civilization"
"break a law"
|Infringe||advance beyond the usual limit|
|Offend||cause to feel resentment or indignation|
"Her tactless remark offended me"
|Transgress||pass beyond (limits or boundaries)|
|Crime||(criminal law) an act punishable by law|
usually considered an evil act
"a long record of crimes"
|Bearing False Witness|
|Breach Of The Peace|
|Disturbance Of The Peace|
|Lying Under Oath|
|Perjury||criminal offense of making false statements under oath|
View All Hyponyms For Offense
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Fast One (8 letters)|
|Offense (7 letters)||13||14||offense|
|Festoon (7 letters)||10||11||efnoost|
|Fondness (8 letters)||12||14||fondness|
|Softness (8 letters)||11||12||efnossst|
|Send Off (8 letters)|
|Soft News (9 letters)|
|Stoneface (9 letters)||14 +1||16 +2||stoneface|
|Oftenness (9 letters)||12||14||eefnnosst|
|Soften (6 letters)||9||10||soften|
|Fasten On (9 letters)|
|Confuse (7 letters)||12||15 +1||confuse|
|Confess (7 letters)||12||14||confess|
|Send Off (8 letters)|
|Confused (8 letters)||14 +1||17 +3||confused|
|Unfocused (9 letters)||15 +2||19 +5||cdefnosuu|
|Softened (8 letters)||12||13||softened|
|Confessed (9 letters)||15 +2||17 +3||confessed|
|Feast On (8 letters)|
|Festooned (9 letters)||13||14||festooned|
|One Of Us (9 letters)|
|Of No Use (9 letters)|
|Footstone (9 letters)||12||13||footstone|
|Festoons (8 letters)||11||12||festoons|
|Foxnews (7 letters)||20 +7||21 +7||foxnews|
Offense Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters