- Types Of Speech
- You can use omniscient as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Omniscient
- A 4 syllables adjective satellite and 10 letters with the letters c, e, i, m, n, o, s, and t, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters sc. Omniscient starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters o, om, omn, omni, omnis, and the ending characters are t, nt, ent, ient, cient, ..
- Infinitely wise
- Medieval Latin
- School Grade
- Omniscient is set as a sat word that starts with o, ends with t, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Omniscient in Pig Latin is said as "omniscientay or omniscientway".
- o | m | n | i | s | c | i | e | n | t
- om | mn | ni | is | sc | ci | ie | en | nt
- omn | mni | nis | isc | sci | cie | ien | ent
- omni | mnis | nisc | isci | scie | cien | ient
- Word Gram
|Almighty||terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God|
|Apperceptive||able to relate new percepts to past experience|
View all cognitive synonyms for Omniscient
View English words with the unique letters used in omniscient. Words With The Letters Ceimnost
|Wise||a way of doing or being;|
"in no wise";
"in this wise"
Omniscient Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters