- Types Of Speech
- You can use oncological as a article in a sentence.
- About Oncological
- A 5 syllables article and 11 letters with the letters a, c, g, i, l, n, and o, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter o. Oncological starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters o, on, onc, onco, oncol, and the ending characters are l, al, cal, ical, gical, ..
- Of or relating to or practicing oncology; "oncological nurse"
- Pig Latin
- Oncological in Pig Latin is said as "oncologicalay or oncologicalway".
- o | n | c | o | l | o | g | i | c | a | l
- on | nc | co | ol | lo | og | gi | ic | ca | al
- onc | nco | col | olo | log | ogi | gic | ica | cal
- onco | ncol | colo | olog | logi | ogic | gica | ical
- Word Gram
|Oncological||of or relating to or practicing oncology|
View English words with the unique letters used in oncological. Words With The Letters Acgilno
|Oncology||the branch of medicine concerned with the study and treatment of tumors|
Oncological Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With L