- Types Of Speech
- You can use opalescent as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Opalescent
- A 4 syllables adjective satellite and 10 letters with the letters a, c, e, l, n, o, p, s, and t, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters es. Opalescent starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters o, op, opa, opal, opale, and the ending characters are t, nt, ent, cent, scent, ..
- Having a play of lustrous rainbow-like colors; "an iridescent oil slick"; "nacreous (or pearlescent) clouds looking like mother-of-pearl"; "a milky opalescent (or opaline) luster"
- Pig Latin
- Opalescent in Pig Latin is said as "opalescentay or opalescentway".
- o | p | a | l | e | s | c | e | n | t
- op | pa | al | le | es | sc | ce | en | nt
- opa | pal | ale | les | esc | sce | cen | ent
- opal | pale | ales | lesc | esce | scen | cent
- Word Gram
|Apartment||a suite of rooms usually on one floor of an apartment house|
|Changeable||such that alteration is possible|
having a marked tendency to change
|Chatoyant||varying in color when seen in different lights or from different angles|
"chatoyant (or shot) silk"
"a dragonfly hovered, vibrating and iridescent"
|Chopper||a grounder that bounces high in the air|
|Color||the appearance of objects (or light sources) described in terms of a person''s perception of their hue and lightness (or brightness) and saturation|
|Colour||the appearance of objects (or light sources) described in terms of a person''s perception of their hue and lightness (or brightness) and saturation|
|Creamy||of the color of cream|
"creamy translucent pebbles"
|Cushy||not burdensome or demanding|
borne or done easily and without hardship
"what a cushy job!"
"a soft job"
|Delicate||exquisitely fine and subtle and pleasing|
susceptible to injury
"a delicate violin passage"
"a delicate flavor"
"the delicate wing of a butterfly"
View all cognitive synonyms for Opalescent
|Opalescent||having a play of lustrous rainbow-like colors|
"an iridescent oil slick"
"nacreous (or pearlescent) clouds looking like mother-of-pearl"
"a milky opalescent (or opaline) luster"
View English words with the unique letters used in opalescent. Words With The Letters Acelnopst
|Bright||full or promise;|
"had a bright future in publishing";
"the scandal threatened an abrupt end to a promising political career"
Opalescent Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters