- Types Of Speech
- You can use ophthalmologist as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ophthalmologist
- A 5 syllables noun and 15 letters with the letters a, g, h, i, l, m, o, p, s, and t, 10 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter m. Ophthalmologist starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters o, op, oph, opht, ophth, and the ending characters are t, st, ist, gist, ogist, ..
- A medical doctor specializing in the treatment of diseases of the eye
- Ancient Greek
- School Grade
- Ophthalmologist is set as a grade seven word that starts with o, ends with t, 5 syllables, 5 vowels and 15 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Ophthalmologist in Pig Latin is said as "ophthalmologistay or ophthalmologistway".
- o | p | h | t | h | a | l | m | o | l | o | g | i | s | t
- op | ph | ht | th | ha | al | lm | mo | ol | lo | og | gi | is | st
- oph | pht | hth | tha | hal | alm | lmo | mol | olo | log | ogi | gis | ist
- opht | phth | htha | thal | halm | almo | lmol | molo | olog | logi | ogis | gist
- Word Gram
|Accoucheur||a physician specializing in obstetrics|
|Accoucheuse||a woman skilled in aiding the delivery of babies|
|Anaesthetist||a specialist who administers an anesthetic to a patient before he is treated|
|Anesthesiologist||a specialist who administers an anesthetic to a patient before he is treated|
|Anesthetist||a specialist who administers an anesthetic to a patient before he is treated|
|Bonesetter||someone (not necessarily a licensed physician) who sets broken bones|
|Cardiologist||a specialist in cardiology|
a specialist in the structure and function and disorders of the heart
|Chiropodist||a specialist in care for the feet|
View all cognitive synonyms for Ophthalmologist
|Ophthalmologist||a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of diseases of the eye|
View English words with the unique letters used in ophthalmologist. Words With The Letters Aghilmopst
|Specialist||an expert who is devoted to one occupation or branch of learning|
|Snellen||Dutch ophthalmologist who introduced the Snellen chart to study visual acuity (1834-1908)|
Ophthalmologist Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With T