- Types Of Speech
- You can use opium as a noun in a sentence.
- About Opium
- A 3 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters i, m, o, p, and u, 2 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter i. Opium starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters o, op, opi, opiu, and the ending characters are m, um, ium, pium, ..
- An addictive narcotic extracted from seed capsules of the opium poppy
- Is opium a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Opium in Pig Latin is said as "opiumay or opiumway".
- o | p | i | u | m
- op | pi | iu | um
- opi | piu | ium
- opiu | pium
- Word Gram
|Alcohol||a liquor or brew containing alcohol as the active agent|
"alcohol (or drink) ruined him"
|Amytal||the sodium salt of amobarbital that is used as a barbiturate|
used as a sedative and a hypnotic
|Anaesthetic||a drug that causes temporary loss of bodily sensations|
|Analgesic||a medicine used to relieve pain|
|Anesthetic||a drug that causes temporary loss of bodily sensations|
View all cognitive synonyms for Opium
|Opium||an addictive narcotic extracted from seed capsules of the opium poppy|
View English words with the unique letters used in opium. Words With The Letters Imopu
|Narcotic||a drug that produces numbness or stupor|
often taken for pleasure or to reduce pain
extensive use can lead to addiction
|Opiate||a narcotic drug that contains opium or an opium derivative|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Podium (6 letters)||11 +2||14 +2||dimopu|
|Opium (5 letters)||9||12||opium|
Opium Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With M
- Spelled With / Contains Letters