- Middle English
- Type Of Speech
- You can use orange as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- School Grade
- Orange is set as a kindergarten word that starts with o, ends with e, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 6 letters.
- Word Information
- A 3 syllables noun with the letters a, e, g, n, o and r, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables. The starting characters are o, or, ora, oran, orang, and ending characters are e, ge, nge, ange, range, with 6 letters..
- Noun Examples
- any citrus tree bearing oranges
- any pigment producing the orange color
- round yellow to orange fruit of any of several citrus trees
- a river in South Africa that flows generally westward to the Atlantic Ocean
- any of a range of colors between red and yellow
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- similar to the color of a ripe orange
|Onager||Asiatic wild ass|
|Orange||any citrus tree bearing oranges|
View English words with the unique letters used in orange. Words With The Letters Aegnor
|Citrus||any of numerous fruits of the genus Citrus having thick rind and juicy pulp|
grown in warm regions
|Bergamot||small tree with pear-shaped fruit whose oil is used in perfumery;|
|Bigarade||any of various common orange trees yielding sour or bitter fruit;|
used as grafting stock
|Bitter Orange Tree|
View All Hyponyms For Orange
Orange Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
Word Finder Social Comments.
You guys and gals are all awesome. Please read the about page to learn who I am, and how this word finding tool works behind the scenes. This is a free word website, made by one dude. If you are not happy with this free website, I ask that you please send feedback or comment your thoughts below. Your constructive and kind criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for visting. I will be adding a comments tool for all writers, authors and members to interact and associate yourselves with words!
All comments will be moderated by authorized editors.