- Types Of Speech
- You can use oration as a noun in a sentence.
- About Oration
- A 3 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, i, n, o, r, and t, 3 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter t. Oration starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters o, or, ora, orat, orati, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- An instance of oratory; "he delivered an oration on the decline of family values"
- School Grade
- Oration is set as a sat word that starts with o, ends with n, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is oration a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Oration in Pig Latin is said as "orationay or orationway".
- o | r | a | t | i | o | n
- or | ra | at | ti | io | on
- ora | rat | ati | tio | ion
- orat | rati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
|After Dinner Speech|
|Allocution||(rhetoric) a formal or authoritative address that advises or exhorts|
|Argument||a variable in a logical or mathematical expression whose value determines the dependent variable|
if f(x)=y, x is the independent variable
|Argumentation||the methodical process of logical reasoning|
"I can''t follow your line of reasoning"
|Broadside||the simultaneous firing of all the armament on one side of a warship|
|Debate||a discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal|
"the argument over foreign aid goes on and on"
|Declaration||a formal expression by a meeting|
agreed to by a vote
View all cognitive synonyms for Oration
|Oration||an instance of oratory|
"he delivered an oration on the decline of family values"
|Ontario||a prosperous and industrialized province in central Canada|
View English words with the unique letters used in oration. Words With The Letters Ainort
|Oratory||addressing an audience formally (usually a long and rhetorical address and often pompous)|
"he loved the sound of his own oratory"
|Peroration||(rhetoric) the concluding section of an oration;|
"he summarized his main points in his peroration"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Variation (9 letters)||12 +5||14 +6||variation|
|Ruination (9 letters)||9 +2||12 +4||ruination|
|Rotation (8 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||roonttia|
|Attrition (9 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||attrition|
|Zarontin (8 letters)||17 +10||19 +11||zarontin|
|Ritonavir (9 letters)||12 +5||14 +6||ritonavir|
|Narration (9 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||narration|
|Oration (7 letters)||7||8||ontario|
|Ration (6 letters)||6||7||ration|
|Ontario (7 letters)||7||8||ontario|
|Initiator (9 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||aiiinortt|
|Innovator (9 letters)||12 +5||15 +7||innovator|
|Urinator (8 letters)||8 +1||10 +2||ainorrtu|
|Rotarian (8 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||rotarian|
|Tarantino (9 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||aainnortt|
|Urination (9 letters)||9 +2||12 +4||ruination|
|Ran Into (8 letters)|
|Rain Out (8 letters)|
|Narratio (8 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||rotarian|
|Oratorian (9 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||oratorian|
|Nitration (9 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||nitration|
Oration Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters