- Types Of Speech
- You can use orleans as a noun in a sentence.
- About Orleans
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, e, l, n, o, r, and s, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter e. Orleans starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters o, or, orl, orle, orlea, and the ending characters are s, ns, ans, eans, leans, ..
- A long siege by the English was relieved by Joan of Arc in 1429
- Compound Words
- A compound word, orleans has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are orle, and ans.
- Is orleans a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Orleans in Pig Latin is said as "orleansay or orleansway".
- o | r | l | e | a | n | s
- or | rl | le | ea | an | ns
- orl | rle | lea | ean | ans
- orle | rlea | lean | eans
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a long siege by the English was relieved by Joan of Arc in 1429
- a city on the Loire river in north central France;
site of the siege of orleans by the English (1428-1429)
|Orleans||a long siege by the English was relieved by Joan of Arc in 1429|
|Salerno||a battle in World War II|
the port was captured by United States troops in September 1943
View English words with the unique letters used in orleans. Words With The Letters Aelnors
|Beleaguering||the action of an armed force that surrounds a fortified place and isolates it while continuing to attack|
|Besieging||the action of an armed force that surrounds a fortified place and isolates it while continuing to attack|
|Siege||the action of an armed force that surrounds a fortified place and isolates it while continuing to attack|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Orleans (7 letters)||7||9||orleans|
|Salerno (7 letters)||7||9||orleans|
|Alentours (9 letters)||9 +2||12 +3||alentours|
|Solutrean (9 letters)||9 +2||12 +3||alentours|
Orleans Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters