- Types Of Speech
- You can use orthopedic as a article in a sentence.
- About Orthopedic
- A 4 syllables article and 10 letters with the letters c, d, e, h, i, o, p, r, and t, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters op. Orthopedic starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters o, or, ort, orth, ortho, and the ending characters are c, ic, dic, edic, pedic, ..
- Of or relating to or employed in orthopedics; "orthopedic shoes"
- School Grade
- Orthopedic is set as a sat word that starts with o, ends with c, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Orthopedic in Pig Latin is said as "orthopedicay or orthopedicway".
- o | r | t | h | o | p | e | d | i | c
- or | rt | th | ho | op | pe | ed | di | ic
- ort | rth | tho | hop | ope | ped | edi | dic
- orth | rtho | thop | hope | oped | pedi | edic
- Word Gram
|Allopathic||of or relating to the practice of allopathy|
|Checkup||a thorough physical examination|
includes a variety of tests depending on the age and sex and health of the person
|Chiropractic||a method of treatment that manipulates body structures (especially the spine) to relieve low back pain or even headache or high blood pressure|
"he spoke in the clipped clinical monotones typical of police testimony"
|Dental||of or relating to the teeth|
|Exodontic||of or relating to or involving exodontics|
|Homeopathic||of or relating to the practice of homeopathy|
|Hydropathic||of or relating to hydropathy or its administration|
View all cognitive synonyms for Orthopedic
|Orthopedic||of or relating to or employed in orthopedics|
View English words with the unique letters used in orthopedic. Words With The Letters Cdehioprt
Orthopedic Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With C
- Spelled With / Contains Letters