- Types Of Speech
- You can use oscar as a noun in a sentence.
- About Oscar
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, c, o, r, and s, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter c. Oscar starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters o, os, osc, osca, and the ending characters are r, ar, car, scar, ..
- An annual award by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for achievements in motion picture production and performance
- Is oscar a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Oscar in Pig Latin is said as "oscaray or oscarway".
- o | s | c | a | r
- os | sc | ca | ar
- osc | sca | car
- osca | scar
- Word Gram
|Oscar||an annual award by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for achievements in motion picture production and performance|
View English words with the unique letters used in oscar. Words With The Letters Acors
|Accolade||a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction|
"an award for bravery"
|Award||a grant made by a law court|
"he criticized the awarding of compensation by the court"
|Honor||a woman''s virtue or chastity|
|Honour||a woman''s virtue or chastity|
|Laurels||(antiquity) wreath of laurel foliage worn on the head as an emblem of victory|
View All Names For Oscar
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Castor (6 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||actors|
|Surcoat (7 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||surcoat|
|Oscar (5 letters)||7||8||oscar|
|Co Star (7 letters)|
|Caruso (6 letters)||8 +1||10 +2||acorus|
|Castro (6 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||actors|
|Acorus (6 letters)||8 +1||10 +2||acorus|
|Raucous (7 letters)||9 +2||12 +4||raucous|
|Across (6 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||across|
|Actors (6 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||actors|
|Asroc (5 letters)||7||8||oscar|
|Oscars (6 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||across|
Oscar Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters