- Types Of Speech
- You can use ouija as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ouija
- A 3 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, i, j, o, and u, 1 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter i. Ouija starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters o, ou, oui, ouij, and the ending characters are a, ja, ija, uija, ..
- A board with the alphabet on it; used with a planchette to spell out supernatural messages
- Is ouija a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Ouija in Pig Latin is said as "ouijaay or ouijaway".
- o | u | i | j | a
- ou | ui | ij | ja
- oui | uij | ija
- ouij | uija
- Word Gram
|Ouija||a board with the alphabet on it|
used with a planchette to spell out supernatural messages
View English words with the unique letters used in ouija. Words With The Letters Aijou
|Board||a flat piece of material designed for a special purpose|
"he nailed boards across the windows"
|Gameboard||a flat portable surface (usually rectangular) designed for board games|
"he got out the board and set up the pieces"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Ouija (5 letters)||12||15||ouija|
Ouija Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters