- Types Of Speech
- You can use outlandish as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Outlandish
- A 3 syllables adjective satellite and 10 letters with the letters a, d, h, i, l, n, o, s, t, and u, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters an. Outlandish starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters o, ou, out, outl, outla, and the ending characters are h, sh, ish, dish, ndish, ..
- Conspicuously or grossly unconventional or unusual; "restaurants of bizarre design--one like a hat, another like a rabbit"; "famed for his eccentric spelling"; "a freakish combination of styles"; "his off-the-wall antics"; "the outlandish clothes of teena
- Old English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, outlandish has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are outland, and ish.
- School Grade
- Outlandish is set as a sat word that starts with o, ends with h, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Outlandish in Pig Latin is said as "outlandishay or outlandishway".
- o | u | t | l | a | n | d | i | s | h
- ou | ut | tl | la | an | nd | di | is | sh
- out | utl | tla | lan | and | ndi | dis | ish
- outl | utla | tlan | land | andi | ndis | dish
- Word Gram
|Abloom||bursting into flower|
"flowering spring trees"
|Abnormal||much greater than the normal|
|Abrasive||a substance that abrades or wears down|
|Absurd||inconsistent with reason or logic or common sense|
"the absurd predicament of seeming to argue that virtue is highly desirable but intensely unpleasant"- Walter Lippman
|Addict||someone who is physiologically dependent on a substance|
abrupt deprivation of the substance produces withdrawal symptoms
|Adoring||extravagantly or foolishly loving and indulgent|
"deceiving her preoccupied and doting husband with a young captain"
"hopelessly spoiled by a fond mother"
"there was a search for beauty that had somehow gone adrift"
View all cognitive synonyms for Outlandish
|Outlandish||conspicuously or grossly unconventional or unusual|
"restaurants of bizarre design--one like a hat, another like a rabbit"
"famed for his eccentric spelling"
"a freakish combination of styles"
"his off-the-wall antics"
"the outlandish clothes of teena
View English words with the unique letters used in outlandish. Words With The Letters Adhilnostu
|Unconventional||not conforming to accepted rules or standards;|
"her unconventional dress and hair style"
Outlandish Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With H
- Spelled With / Contains Letters