- Types Of Speech
- You can use overcapitalise as a verb in a sentence.
- About Overcapitalise
- A 6 syllables verb and 14 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, l, o, p, r, s, t, and v, 7 consonants, 7 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters pi. Overcapitalise starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters o, ov, ove, over, overc, and the ending characters are e, se, ise, lise, alise, ..
- Capitalize beyond what the business or the profit-making prospects warrant
- Compound Words
- A compound word, overcapitalise has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are over, and capitalise.
- Pig Latin
- Overcapitalise in Pig Latin is said as "overcapitaliseay or overcapitaliseway".
- o | v | e | r | c | a | p | i | t | a | l | i | s | e
- ov | ve | er | rc | ca | ap | pi | it | ta | al | li | is | se
- ove | ver | erc | rca | cap | api | pit | ita | tal | ali | lis | ise
- over | verc | erca | rcap | capi | apit | pita | ital | tali | alis | lise
- Word Gram
- Verb Examples
- capitalize beyond what the business or the profit-making prospects warrant
- overestimate the market value of;
"overcapitalize a property"
- estimate the capital value of (a company) at an unreasonably or unlawfully high level
|Overcapitalise||capitalize beyond what the business or the profit-making prospects warrant|
View English words with the unique letters used in overcapitalise. Words With The Letters Aceiloprstv
|Overcapitalisation||(business) too much capitalization (the sale of more stock than the business warrants)|
|Overcapitalization||(business) too much capitalization (the sale of more stock than the business warrants)|
Overcapitalise Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With E