- Types Of Speech
- You can use oversolicitous as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Oversolicitous
- A 6 syllables adjective satellite and 14 letters with the letters c, e, i, l, o, r, s, t, u, and v, 7 consonants, 7 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters li. Oversolicitous starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters o, ov, ove, over, overs, and the ending characters are s, us, ous, tous, itous, ..
- Excessively solicitous
- Compound Words
- A compound word, oversolicitous has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are over, and solicitous.
- Pig Latin
- Oversolicitous in Pig Latin is said as "oversolicitousay or oversolicitousway".
- o | v | e | r | s | o | l | i | c | i | t | o | u | s
- ov | ve | er | rs | so | ol | li | ic | ci | it | to | ou | us
- ove | ver | ers | rso | sol | oli | lic | ici | cit | ito | tou | ous
- over | vers | erso | rsol | soli | olic | lici | icit | cito | itou | tous
- Word Gram
View English words with the unique letters used in oversolicitous. Words With The Letters Ceilorstuv
|Attentive||(often followed by `to'') giving care or attention;|
"attentive to details";
"the nurse was attentive to her patient";
"an attentive suitor"
Oversolicitous Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With S