- Types Of Speech
- You can use overweight as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Overweight
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters e, g, h, i, o, r, t, v, and w, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters we. Overweight starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters o, ov, ove, over, overw, and the ending characters are t, ht, ght, ight, eight, ..
- The property of excessive fatness
- Compound Words
- A compound word, overweight has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are over, and weight.
- School Grade
- Overweight is set as a sat word that starts with o, ends with t, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Overweight in Pig Latin is said as "overweightay or overweightway".
- o | v | e | r | w | e | i | g | h | t
- ov | ve | er | rw | we | ei | ig | gh | ht
- ove | ver | erw | rwe | wei | eig | igh | ght
- over | verw | erwe | rwei | weig | eigh | ight
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the property of excessive fatness
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- usually describes a large person who is fat but has a large frame to carry it
|Abdominous||having a large belly|
|Adipose||composed of animal fat|
"adipose tissue constitutes the fat of meat"
|Avoirdupois||excess bodily weight|
"she found fatness disgusting in herself as well as in others"
|Bear Hard Upon|
|Beef||cattle that are reared for their meat|
|Beefy||muscular and heavily built|
"a beefy wrestler"
"had a tall burly frame"
"clothing sizes for husky boys"
"a strapping boy of eighteen"
"`buirdly'' is a Scottish term"
|Behemoth||a person of exceptional importance and reputation|
View all cognitive synonyms for Overweight
|Overweight||the property of excessive fatness|
View English words with the unique letters used in overweight. Words With The Letters Eghiortvw
Overweight Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters