- Types Of Speech
- You can use panther as a noun in a sentence.
- About Panther
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, e, h, n, p, r, and t, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter t. Panther starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pa, pan, pant, panth, and the ending characters are r, er, her, ther, nther, ..
- Large American feline resembling a lion
- Old French
- Compound Words
- A compound word, panther has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are pant, and her.
- Is panther a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Panther in Pig Latin is said as "antherpay or antherpway".
- p | a | n | t | h | e | r
- pa | an | nt | th | he | er
- pan | ant | nth | the | her
- pant | anth | nthe | ther
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- large American feline resembling a lion
- a leopard in the black color phase
- a large spotted feline of tropical America similar to the leopard;
in some classifications considered a member of the genus Felis
|Alessandro Di Mariano Dei Filipepi|
|Antonio Allegri Da Correggio|
|Bacon||back and sides of a hog salted and dried or smoked|
usually sliced thin and fried
|Bartolome Esteban Murillo|
|Bellows||a mechanical device that blows air onto a fire to make it burn more fiercely|
|Benton||United States legislator who opposed the use of paper currency (1782-1858)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Panther
|Panther||large American feline resembling a lion|
View English words with the unique letters used in panther. Words With The Letters Aehnprt
|Wildcat||any small or medium-sized cat resembling the domestic cat and living in the wild|
|Felis||type genus of the Felidae: true cats and most wildcats|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Panther (7 letters)||12||13||ntprhae|
|Panthera (8 letters)||13 +1||14 +1||panthera|
|Hen Party (9 letters)|
Panther Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters