- Types Of Speech
- You can use pantry as a noun in a sentence.
- About Pantry
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, n, p, r, t, and y, 5 consonants, 1 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters nt. Pantry starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pa, pan, pant, pantr, and the ending characters are y, ry, try, ntry, antry, ..
- A small storeroom for storing foods or wines
- Old French
- Compound Words
- A compound word, pantry has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are pan, and try.
- Is pantry a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Pantry in Pig Latin is said as "antrypay or antrypway".
- p | a | n | t | r | y
- pa | an | nt | tr | ry
- pan | ant | ntr | try
- pant | antr | ntry
- Word Gram
|Abundance||the property of a more than adequate quantity or supply|
"an age of abundance"
|Accrual||the act of accumulating|
|Accruement||the act of accumulating|
|Accumulation||the act of accumulating|
|Aggregation||the act of gathering something together|
|Assembling||the act of gathering something together|
|Backlog||an accumulation of jobs not done or materials not processed that are yet to be dealt with (especially unfilled customer orders for products or services)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Pantry
|Pantry||a small storeroom for storing foods or wines|
View English words with the unique letters used in pantry. Words With The Letters Anprty
|Storeroom||a room in which things are stored|
|Stillroom||a pantry or storeroom connected with the kitchen (especially in a large house) for preparing tea and beverages and for storing liquors and preserves and tea etc|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Pantry (6 letters)||11||12||anprty|
Pantry Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters