- Types Of Speech
- You can use paperlike as a article in a sentence.
- About Paperlike
- A 3 syllables article and 9 letters with the letters a, e, i, k, l, p, and r, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter r. Paperlike starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters p, pa, pap, pape, paper, and the ending characters are e, ke, ike, like, rlike, ..
- Of or like paper
- Compound Words
- A compound word, paperlike has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are paper, and like.
- Pig Latin
- Paperlike in Pig Latin is said as "aperlikepay or aperlikepway".
- p | a | p | e | r | l | i | k | e
- pa | ap | pe | er | rl | li | ik | ke
- pap | ape | per | erl | rli | lik | ike
- pape | aper | perl | erli | rlik | like
- Word Gram
|Paperlike||of or like paper|
View English words with the unique letters used in paperlike. Words With The Letters Aeiklpr
|Paper||a newspaper as a physical object;|
"when it began to rain he covered his head with a newspaper"
Paperlike Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters