- Types Of Speech
- You can use parachute as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Parachute
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, c, e, h, p, r, t, and u, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter c. Parachute starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters p, pa, par, para, parac, and the ending characters are e, te, ute, hute, chute, ..
- Compound Words
- A compound word, parachute has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are para, and chute.
- School Grade
- Parachute is set as a grade six word that starts with p, ends with e, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Parachute in Pig Latin is said as "arachutepay or arachutepway".
- p | a | r | a | c | h | u | t | e
- pa | ar | ra | ac | ch | hu | ut | te
- par | ara | rac | ach | chu | hut | ute
- para | arac | rach | achu | chut | hute
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- Verb Examples
- jump from an airplane and descend with a parachute
|Brolly||colloquial terms for an umbrella|
a float attached by rope to the seabed to mark channels in a harbor or underwater hazards
|Capitulation||the act of surrendering (under agreed conditions)|
"they were protected until the capitulation of the fort"
|Capsule||a pill in the form of a small rounded gelatinous container with medicine inside|
View all cognitive synonyms for Parachute
View English words with the unique letters used in parachute. Words With The Letters Acehprtu
|Jump||the act of jumping|
propelling yourself off the ground
"he advanced in a series of jumps"
"the jumping was unexpected"
Parachute Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters