- Types Of Speech
- You can use paramecium as a noun in a sentence.
- About Paramecium
- A 5 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, m, p, r, and u, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters me. Paramecium starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pa, par, para, param, and the ending characters are m, um, ium, cium, ecium, ..
- Any member of the genus Paramecium
- Ancient Greek
- Pig Latin
- Paramecium in Pig Latin is said as "arameciumpay or arameciumpway".
- p | a | r | a | m | e | c | i | u | m
- pa | ar | ra | am | me | ec | ci | iu | um
- par | ara | ram | ame | mec | eci | ciu | ium
- para | aram | rame | amec | meci | eciu | cium
- Word Gram
|Paramecium||any member of the genus Paramecium|
View English words with the unique letters used in paramecium. Words With The Letters Aceimpru
|Ciliate||a protozoan with a microscopic appendage extending from the surface of the cell|
|Ciliophoran||a protozoan with a microscopic appendage extending from the surface of the cell|
Paramecium Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With M
- Spelled With / Contains Letters