- Types Of Speech
- You can use paramedical as a article or as a noun in a sentence.
- About Paramedical
- A 5 syllables article and 11 letters with the letters a, c, d, e, i, l, m, p, and r, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter e. Paramedical starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pa, par, para, param, and the ending characters are l, al, cal, ical, dical, ..
- A person trained to assist medical professionals and to give emergency medical treatment
- Compound Words
- A compound word, paramedical has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are para, and medical.
- Pig Latin
- Paramedical in Pig Latin is said as "aramedicalpay or aramedicalpway".
- p | a | r | a | m | e | d | i | c | a | l
- pa | ar | ra | am | me | ed | di | ic | ca | al
- par | ara | ram | ame | med | edi | dic | ica | cal
- para | aram | rame | amed | medi | edic | dica | ical
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a person trained to assist medical professionals and to give emergency medical treatment
- Article Examples
- of or denoting a person who supplements physicians and nurses in their activities;
"ambulance drivers are paramedical personnel"
|Paramedical||a person trained to assist medical professionals and to give emergency medical treatment|
View English words with the unique letters used in paramedical. Words With The Letters Acdeilmpr
|Paraprofessional||a trained worker who is not a member of a profession but who assists a professional|
Paramedical Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With L