- Types Of Speech
- You can use parenthetically as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Parenthetically
- A 5 syllables adverb and 15 letters with the letters a, c, e, h, i, l, n, p, r, t, and y, 10 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter e. Parenthetically starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pa, par, pare, paren, and the ending characters are y, ly, lly, ally, cally, . Parenthetically is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- In a parenthetical manner; "he added parenthetically that he would not attend the wedding ceremony"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, parenthetically has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are parenthetic, and ally.
- Pig Latin
- Parenthetically in Pig Latin is said as "arentheticallypay or arentheticallypway".
- p | a | r | e | n | t | h | e | t | i | c | a | l | l | y
- pa | ar | re | en | nt | th | he | et | ti | ic | ca | al | ll | ly
- par | are | ren | ent | nth | the | het | eti | tic | ica | cal | all | lly
- pare | aren | rent | enth | nthe | thet | heti | etic | tica | ical | call | ally
- Word Gram
|Parenthetically||in a parenthetical manner|
"he added parenthetically that he would not attend the wedding ceremony"
View English words with the unique letters used in parenthetically. Words With The Letters Acehilnprty
Parenthetically Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With Y