- Types Of Speech
- You can use parrot as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Parrot
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, o, p, r, and t, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters rr. Parrot starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pa, par, parr, parro, and the ending characters are t, ot, rot, rrot, arrot, . Parrot is also a double consonant (rr) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Usually brightly colored zygodactyl tropical birds with short hooked beaks and the ability to mimic sounds
- Middle French
- Compound Words
- A compound word, parrot has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are par, and rot.
- Is parrot a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Parrot in Pig Latin is said as "arrotpay or arrotpway".
- p | a | r | r | o | t
- pa | ar | rr | ro | ot
- par | arr | rro | rot
- parr | arro | rrot
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- usually brightly colored zygodactyl tropical birds with short hooked beaks and the ability to mimic sounds
- a copycat who does not understand the words or acts being imitated
- Verb Examples
- repeat mindlessly;
"The students parroted the teacher's words"
|Ape||any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all|
|Aper||someone who copies the words or behavior of another|
|Babbitt||an alloy of tin with some copper and antimony|
an anti-friction lining for bearings
|Barf||eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth|
"After drinking too much, the students vomited"
"He purged continuously"
"The patient regurgitated the food we gave him last night"
|Bone||a shade of white the color of bleached bones|
|Bookworm||someone who spends a great deal of time reading|
|Bourgeois||a member of the middle class|
View all cognitive synonyms for Parrot
|Raptor||any of numerous carnivorous birds that hunt and kill other animals|
|Parrot||usually brightly colored zygodactyl tropical birds with short hooked beaks and the ability to mimic sounds|
View English words with the unique letters used in parrot. Words With The Letters Aoprt
|Bird||warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings|
|Amazon||mainly green tropical American parrots|
|Kea||large brownish-green New Zealand parrot|
|Lory||small brightly colored Australasian parrots having a brush-tipped tongue for feeding on nectar and soft fruits|
|Lovebird||small African parrot noted for showing affection for their mates|
|Macaw||long-tailed brilliantly colored parrot of Central America and South America;|
among the largest and showiest of parrots
|Parakeet||any of numerous small slender long-tailed parrots|
|Paraquet||any of numerous small slender long-tailed parrots|
View All Hyponyms For Parrot
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Protozoa (8 letters)||19 +11||20 +11||protozoa|
|Raptor (6 letters)||8||9||aoprrt|
|Parrot (6 letters)||8||9||aoprrt|
|Protura (7 letters)||9 +1||11 +2||protura|
|Op Art (6 letters)|
|Pop Art (7 letters)|
|Rapport (7 letters)||11 +3||13 +4||rapport|
|Porta (5 letters)||7||8||porta|
|Taproot (7 letters)||9 +1||10 +1||taproot|
|Atropa (6 letters)||8||9||aaoprt|
|Portray (7 letters)||12 +4||12 +3||portray|
|Protoa (6 letters)||8||9||arpoot|
|Pro Rata (8 letters)|
|Parrott (7 letters)||9 +1||10 +1||parrott|
|Aport (5 letters)||7||8||porta|
|Parrotry (8 letters)||13 +5||13 +4||parrotry|
Parrot Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters