- Types Of Speech
- You can use parted as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Parted
- A 2 syllables adjective satellite and 6 letters with the letters a, d, e, p, r, and t, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters rt. Parted starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pa, par, part, parte, and the ending characters are d, ed, ted, rted, arted, ..
- Having a margin incised almost to the base so as to create distinct divisions or lobes
- Compound Words
- A compound word, parted has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are par, and ted.
- Is parted a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Parted in Pig Latin is said as "artedpay or artedpway".
- p | a | r | t | e | d
- pa | ar | rt | te | ed
- par | art | rte | ted
- part | arte | rted
- Word Gram
|Petard||a explosive device used to break down a gate or wall|
|Depart||move away from a place into another direction|
"Go away before I start to cry"
"The train departs at noon"
|Parted||having a margin incised almost to the base so as to create distinct divisions or lobes|
View English words with the unique letters used in parted. Words With The Letters Adeprt
|Compound||an enclosure of residences and other building (especially in the Orient)|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Red Tape (8 letters)|
|Adapter (7 letters)||10 +1||11 +1||readapt|
|Petard (6 letters)||9||10||petard|
|Departed (8 letters)||12 +3||13 +3||departed|
|Departer (8 letters)||11 +2||12 +2||departer|
|Readapt (7 letters)||10 +1||11 +1||readapt|
|Predate (7 letters)||10 +1||11 +1||tapered|
|Depart (6 letters)||9||10||petard|
|Repeated (8 letters)||11 +2||12 +2||adeeeprt|
|Trapped (7 letters)||12 +3||14 +4||trapped|
|Tapered (7 letters)||10 +1||11 +1||tapered|
|Parted (6 letters)||9||10||petard|
|Depurate (8 letters)||11 +2||13 +3||adeeprtu|
|Raptured (8 letters)||11 +2||13 +3||adeprrtu|
Parted Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters