- Types Of Speech
- You can use participle as a noun in a sentence.
- About Participle
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, l, p, r, and t, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ic. Participle starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters p, pa, par, part, parti, and the ending characters are e, le, ple, iple, ciple, ..
- A non-finite form of the verb; in English it is used adjectivally and to form compound tenses
- Old French
- Pig Latin
- Participle in Pig Latin is said as "articiplepay or articiplepway".
- p | a | r | t | i | c | i | p | l | e
- pa | ar | rt | ti | ic | ci | ip | pl | le
- par | art | rti | tic | ici | cip | ipl | ple
- part | arti | rtic | tici | icip | cipl | iple
- Word Gram
|Adjectival||of or relating to or functioning as an adjective|
"an adjective clause"
|Adjective||the word class that qualifies nouns|
|Adverb||the word class that qualifies verbs or clauses|
|Adverbial||a word or group of words function as an adverb|
placed before the nouns they modify
"`red'' is an attributive adjective in `a red apple''"
|Conjunction||something that joins or connects|
|Conjunctive||an uninflected function word that serves to conjoin words or phrases or clauses or sentences|
|Connective||an instrumentality that connects|
"he soldered the connection"
"he didn''t have the right connector between the amplifier and the speakers"
View all cognitive synonyms for Participle
|Participle||a non-finite form of the verb|
in English it is used adjectivally and to form compound tenses
View English words with the unique letters used in participle. Words With The Letters Aceilprt
|Verb||a word that serves as the predicate of a sentence|
Participle Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters