- Types Of Speech
- You can use patience as a noun in a sentence.
- About Patience
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, n, p, and t, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ie. Patience starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters p, pa, pat, pati, patie, and the ending characters are e, ce, nce, ence, ience, ..
- A card game played by one person
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Patience is set as a grade six word that starts with p, ends with e, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Patience in Pig Latin is said as "atiencepay or atiencepway".
- p | a | t | i | e | n | c | e
- pa | at | ti | ie | en | nc | ce
- pat | ati | tie | ien | enc | nce
- pati | atie | tien | ienc | ence
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a card game played by one person
- good-natured tolerance of delay or incompetence
|Acceptance||the act of taking something that is offered|
"her acceptance of the gift encouraged him"
"he anticipated their acceptance of his offer"
|Allegiance||the act of binding yourself (intellectually or emotionally) to a course of action|
"his long commitment to public service"
"they felt no loyalty to a losing team"
|Amiability||a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)|
|Aplomb||great coolness and composure under strain|
"keep your cool"
|Application||a diligent effort|
"it is a job requiring serious application"
|Assiduity||great and constant diligence and attention|
|Assiduousness||great and constant diligence and attention|
|Assuredness||great coolness and composure under strain|
"keep your cool"
|Ataraxia||peace of mind|
View all cognitive synonyms for Patience
|Patience||a card game played by one person|
View English words with the unique letters used in patience. Words With The Letters Aceinpt
|Cards||a game played with playing cards|
|Canfield||a form of solitaire that involves gambling|
|Crapette||solitaire with two players using separate packs|
Patience Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters