- Types Of Speech
- You can use patrick as a noun in a sentence.
- About Patrick
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, c, i, k, p, r, and t, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter r. Patrick starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pa, pat, patr, patri, and the ending characters are k, ck, ick, rick, trick, ..
- Apostle and patron saint of Ireland; an English missionary to Ireland in the 5th century
- Compound Words
- A compound word, patrick has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are pat, and rick.
- Is patrick a scrabble word? A 15 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Patrick in Pig Latin is said as "atrickpay or atrickpway".
- p | a | t | r | i | c | k
- pa | at | tr | ri | ic | ck
- pat | atr | tri | ric | ick
- patr | atri | tric | rick
- Word Gram
|Patrick||Apostle and patron saint of Ireland|
an English missionary to Ireland in the 5th century
View English words with the unique letters used in patrick. Words With The Letters Acikprt
|Apostle||(New Testament) one of the original 12 disciples chosen by Christ to preach his gospel|
View All Names For Patrick
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Patrick (7 letters)||15||17||patrick|
|Prakritic (9 letters)||17 +2||19 +2||prakritic|
|Tripack (7 letters)||15||17||patrick|
Patrick Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With K
- Spelled With / Contains Letters