- Types Of Speech
- You can use pen as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Pen
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters e, n, and p, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter e. Pen starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pe, and the ending characters are n, en, ..
- Female swan
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Pen is set as a grade one word that starts with p, ends with n, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is pen a scrabble word? A 5 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Pen in Pig Latin is said as "enpay or enpway".
- p | e | n
- pe | en
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- female swan
- a writing implement with a point from which ink flows
- an enclosure for confining livestock
- a correctional institution for those convicted of major crimes
- a portable enclosure in which babies may be left to play
- Verb Examples
- produce a literary work;
"She composed a poem";
"He wrote four novels"
|Absorb||cause to become one with|
"The sales tax is absorbed into the state income tax"
|Adapter||device that enables something to be used in a way different from that for which it was intended or makes different pieces of apparatus compatible|
|Agribusiness||a large-scale farming enterprise|
|Agriculture||the practice of cultivating the land or raising stock|
|Amanuensis||someone skilled in the transcription of speech (especially dictation)|
|Arena||a playing field where sports events take place|
|Arranger||a musician who adapts a composition for particular voices or instruments or for another style of performance|
|Arrest||the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal)|
"the policeman on the beat got credit for the collar"
|Art||the creation of beautiful or significant things|
"art does not need to be innovative to be good"
"I was never any good at art"
"he said that architecture is the art of wasting space beautifully"
View all cognitive synonyms for Pen
View English words with the unique letters used in pen. Words With The Letters Enp
|Swan||stately heavy-bodied aquatic bird with very long neck and usually white plumage as adult|
View All Names For Pen
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Pen (3 letters)||5||7||pen|
|Nepa (4 letters)||6 +1||8 +1||pane|
|Pane (4 letters)||6 +1||8 +1||pane|
|Peen (4 letters)||6 +1||8 +1||peen|
|Penn (4 letters)||6 +1||9 +2||penn|
|Nape (4 letters)||6 +1||8 +1||pane|
|Paean (5 letters)||7 +2||9 +2||paean|
|Pean (4 letters)||6 +1||8 +1||pane|
|Neap (4 letters)||6 +1||8 +1||pane|
|Penne (5 letters)||7 +2||10 +3||penne|
|Prune (5 letters)||7 +2||10 +3||prune|
|Pecan (5 letters)||9 +4||12 +5||pecan|
|Napea (5 letters)||7 +2||9 +2||paean|
|Aspen (5 letters)||7 +2||9 +2||aspen|
|Penny (5 letters)||10 +5||12 +5||penny|
|Apnea (5 letters)||7 +2||9 +2||paean|
|Preen (5 letters)||7 +2||9 +2||preen|
|Upend (5 letters)||8 +3||11 +4||upend|
|Spend (5 letters)||8 +3||10 +3||spend|
|Pent (4 letters)||6 +1||8 +1||pent|
|Spent (5 letters)||7 +2||9 +2||spent|
|Pend (4 letters)||7 +2||9 +2||pend|
|Pence (5 letters)||9 +4||12 +5||pence|
|Nappe (5 letters)||9 +4||12 +5||nappe|
|Paten (5 letters)||7 +2||9 +2||paten|
Pen Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters