- Types Of Speech
- You can use penelope as a noun in a sentence.
- About Penelope
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters e, l, n, o, and p, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters el. Penelope starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters p, pe, pen, pene, penel, and the ending characters are e, pe, ope, lope, elope, ..
- A genus of guans (turkey-like arboreal birds valued as game and food birds)
- Ancient Greek
- Compound Words
- A compound word, penelope has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are pen, and elope.
- Pig Latin
- Penelope in Pig Latin is said as "enelopepay or enelopepway".
- p | e | n | e | l | o | p | e
- pe | en | ne | el | lo | op | pe
- pen | ene | nel | elo | lop | ope
- pene | enel | nelo | elop | lope
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a genus of guans (turkey-like arboreal birds valued as game and food birds)
- (Greek mythology) the wife of Odysseus and a symbol of devotion and fidelity;
for 10 years while Odysseus fought the Trojan War she resisted numerous suitors until Odysseus returned and killed them
|Penelope||a genus of guans (turkey-like arboreal birds valued as game and food birds)|
View English words with the unique letters used in penelope. Words With The Letters Elnop
Penelope Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters