- Types Of Speech
- You can use penguin as a noun in a sentence.
- About Penguin
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters e, g, i, n, p, and u, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter g. Penguin starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pe, pen, peng, pengu, and the ending characters are n, in, uin, guin, nguin, ..
- Short-legged flightless birds of cold southern especially Antarctic regions having webbed feet and wings modified as flippers
- School Grade
- Penguin is set as a grade seven word that starts with p, ends with n, 2 syllables, 3 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is penguin a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Penguin in Pig Latin is said as "enguinpay or enguinpway".
- p | e | n | g | u | i | n
- pe | en | ng | gu | ui | in
- pen | eng | ngu | gui | uin
- peng | engu | ngui | guin
- Word Gram
|Penguin||short-legged flightless birds of cold southern especially Antarctic regions having webbed feet and wings modified as flippers|
View English words with the unique letters used in penguin. Words With The Letters Eginpu
|Adelie||medium-sized penguins occurring in large colonies on the Adelie coast of Antarctica|
|Spheniscidae||comprising all existing penguins|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Upending (8 letters)||12 +2||17 +2||upending|
|Expunging (9 letters)||20 +10||26 +11||expunging|
|Penguin (7 letters)||10||15||penguin|
|Given Up (8 letters)|
|Unpenning (9 letters)||12 +2||19 +4||unpenning|
Penguin Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters