- Types Of Speech
- You can use pentagon as a noun in a sentence.
- About Pentagon
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, e, g, n, o, p, and t, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ta. Pentagon starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pe, pen, pent, penta, and the ending characters are n, on, gon, agon, tagon, ..
- A government building with five sides that serves as the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense
- Compound Words
- A compound word, pentagon has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are pent, and agon.
- School Grade
- Pentagon is set as a sat word that starts with p, ends with n, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Pentagon in Pig Latin is said as "entagonpay or entagonpway".
- p | e | n | t | a | g | o | n
- pe | en | nt | ta | ag | go | on
- pen | ent | nta | tag | ago | gon
- pent | enta | ntag | tago | agon
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a government building with five sides that serves as the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense
- the United States military establishment
- a five-sided polygon
|Pentagon||a government building with five sides that serves as the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense|
View English words with the unique letters used in pentagon. Words With The Letters Aegnopt
Pentagon Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters