- Types Of Speech
- You can use percipient as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Percipient
- A 4 syllables adjective satellite and 10 letters with the letters c, e, i, n, p, r, and t, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ip. Percipient starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pe, per, perc, perci, and the ending characters are t, nt, ent, ient, pient, ..
- Characterized by ease and quickness in perceiving; "clear mind"; "a percipient author"
- School Grade
- Percipient is set as a sat word that starts with p, ends with t, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Percipient in Pig Latin is said as "ercipientpay or ercipientpway".
- p | e | r | c | i | p | i | e | n | t
- pe | er | rc | ci | ip | pi | ie | en | nt
- per | erc | rci | cip | ipi | pie | ien | ent
- perc | erci | rcip | cipi | ipie | pien | ient
- Word Gram
|Acute||a mark ('') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation|
|Ague||a mark ('') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation|
|Apperceptive||able to relate new percepts to past experience|
|Apprehensive||in fear or dread of possible evil or harm|
"apprehensive for one''s life"
"apprehensive of danger"
View all cognitive synonyms for Percipient
|Percipient||characterized by ease and quickness in perceiving|
"a percipient author"
View English words with the unique letters used in percipient. Words With The Letters Ceinprt
|Discerning||having or revealing keen insight and good judgment;|
"a discerning critic";
"a discerning reader"
Percipient Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters