- Types Of Speech
- You can use peripeteia as a noun in a sentence.
- About Peripeteia
- A 6 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, e, i, p, r, and t, 4 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters pe. Peripeteia starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters p, pe, per, peri, perip, and the ending characters are a, ia, eia, teia, eteia, ..
- A sudden and unexpected change of fortune or reverse of circumstances (especially in a literary work); "a peripeteia swiftly turns a routine sequence of events into a story worth telling"
- Late Latin
- Pig Latin
- Peripeteia in Pig Latin is said as "eripeteiapay or eripeteiapway".
- p | e | r | i | p | e | t | e | i | a
- pe | er | ri | ip | pe | et | te | ei | ia
- per | eri | rip | ipe | pet | ete | tei | eia
- peri | erip | ripe | ipet | pete | etei | teia
- Word Gram
|Peripeteia||a sudden and unexpected change of fortune or reverse of circumstances (especially in a literary work)|
"a peripeteia swiftly turns a routine sequence of events into a story worth telling"
View English words with the unique letters used in peripeteia. Words With The Letters Aeiprt
|Surprise||the act of surprising someone|
Peripeteia Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters