- Types Of Speech
- You can use personal as a article, noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Personal
- A 3 syllables article and 8 letters with the letters a, e, l, n, o, p, r, and s, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters so. Personal starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pe, per, pers, perso, and the ending characters are l, al, nal, onal, sonal, ..
- A short newspaper article about a particular person or group
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Personal is set as a sat word that starts with p, ends with l, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Personal in Pig Latin is said as "ersonalpay or ersonalpway".
- p | e | r | s | o | n | a | l
- pe | er | rs | so | on | na | al
- per | ers | rso | son | ona | nal
- pers | erso | rson | sona | onal
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a short newspaper article about a particular person or group
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- particular to a given individual
- intimately concerning a person's body or physical being;
- Article Examples
- concerning or affecting a particular person or his or her private life and personality;
"a personal favor";
"for your personal use";
"I have something personal to tell you";
"a personal God";
"he has his personal bank account and she ha
- indicating grammatical person;
"personal verb endings"
- of or arising from personality;
|Absolute||something that is conceived to be absolute|
something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
|Abusive||characterized by physical or psychological maltreatment|
"argued...that foster homes are abusive"
|Accurate||conforming exactly or almost exactly to fact or to a standard or performing with total accuracy|
"an accurate reproduction"
"the accounting was accurate"
"an accurate scale"
|Actual||presently existing in fact and not merely potential or possible|
"the predicted temperature and the actual temperature were markedly different"
"actual and imagined conditions"
|Adverse||in an opposing direction|
"a contrary wind"
|Anon||(old-fashioned or informal) in a little while|
"see you anon"
|Anonymous||having no known name or identity or known source|
"an anonymous gift"
|Belittling||the act of belittling|
|Beloved||a beloved person|
used as terms of endearment
View all cognitive synonyms for Personal
|Personal||a short newspaper article about a particular person or group|
View English words with the unique letters used in personal. Words With The Letters Aelnoprs
Personal Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters