- Types Of Speech
- You can use personification as a noun in a sentence.
- About Personification
- A 6 syllables noun and 15 letters with the letters a, c, e, f, i, n, o, p, r, s, and t, 8 consonants, 7 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter f. Personification starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pe, per, pers, perso, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- Representing an abstract quality or idea as a person or creature
- Compound Words
- A compound word, personification has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are per, and sonification.
- School Grade
- Personification is set as a sat word that starts with p, ends with n, 6 syllables, 7 vowels and 15 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Personification in Pig Latin is said as "ersonificationpay or ersonificationpway".
- p | e | r | s | o | n | i | f | i | c | a | t | i | o | n
- pe | er | rs | so | on | ni | if | fi | ic | ca | at | ti | io | on
- per | ers | rso | son | oni | nif | ifi | fic | ica | cat | ati | tio | ion
- pers | erso | rson | soni | onif | nifi | ific | fica | icat | cati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- representing an abstract quality or idea as a person or creature
- a person who represents an abstract quality;
"she is the personification of optimism"
- the act of attributing human characteristics to abstract ideas etc.
|Personification||representing an abstract quality or idea as a person or creature|
View English words with the unique letters used in personification. Words With The Letters Acefinoprst
|Body||the external structure of a vehicle|
"the body of the car was badly rusted"
|Personify||attribute human qualities to something|
"The Greeks personated their gods ridiculous"
|Figure||a predetermined set of movements in dancing or skating|
"she made the best score on compulsory figures"
|Figure Of Speech|
|Image||a representation of a person (especially in the form of sculpture)|
"the coin bears an effigy of Lincoln"
"the emperor''s tomb had his image carved in stone"
|Trope||language used in a figurative or nonliteral sense|
Personification Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With N