- Types Of Speech
- You can use pet as a noun, adjective satellite or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Pet
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters e, p, and t, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter e. Pet starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pe, and the ending characters are t, et, ..
- Using a computerized radiographic technique to examine the metabolic activity in various tissues (especially in the brain)
- School Grade
- Pet is set as a grade one word that starts with p, ends with t, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is pet a scrabble word? A 5 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Pet in Pig Latin is said as "etpay or etpway".
- p | e | t
- pe | et
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- using a computerized radiographic technique to examine the metabolic activity in various tissues (especially in the brain)
- a fit of petulance or sulkiness (especially at what is felt to be a slight)
- a special loved one
- Verb Examples
- stroke or caress gently;
"pet the lamb"
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- preferred above all others and treated with partiality;
"the favored child"
|Admired||regarded with admiration|
|Adored||regarded with deep or rapturous love (especially as if for a god)|
"an idolized wife"
|Angel||the highest waterfall|
has more than one leap
flow varies seasonally
|August||the month following July and preceding September|
|Babe||a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk|
"isn''t she too young to have a baby?"
|Baby||the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young)|
"the baby of the family"
"the baby of the Supreme Court"
|Bang||a conspicuous success|
"that song was his first hit and marked the beginning of his career"
"that new Broadway show is a real smasher"
"the party went with a bang"
View all cognitive synonyms for Pet
|PET||using a computerized radiographic technique to examine the metabolic activity in various tissues (especially in the brain)|
View English words with the unique letters used in pet. Words With The Letters Ept
|Imaging||(medicine) obtaining pictures of the interior of the body|
|Tomography||(medicine) obtaining pictures of the interior of the body|
View All Names For Pet
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|PET (3 letters)||5||6||pet|
|Tape (4 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||peat|
|Tepee (5 letters)||7 +2||8 +2||eeept|
|Type (4 letters)||9 +4||9 +3||type|
|Taupe (5 letters)||7 +2||9 +3||taupe|
|Pate (4 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||peat|
|Adept (5 letters)||8 +3||9 +3||adept|
|Capet (5 letters)||9 +4||11 +5||capet|
|Peat (4 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||peat|
|Petty (5 letters)||10 +5||10 +4||petty|
|Taped (5 letters)||8 +3||9 +3||adept|
|Typed (5 letters)||11 +6||11 +5||typed|
|Peaty (5 letters)||10 +5||10 +4||peaty|
|Patte (5 letters)||7 +2||8 +2||patte|
|Epact (5 letters)||9 +4||11 +5||capet|
|Apted (5 letters)||8 +3||9 +3||adept|
Pet Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters