- Types Of Speech
- You can use peter as a noun in a sentence.
- About Peter
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters e, p, r, and t, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter t. Peter starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pe, pet, pete, and the ending characters are r, er, ter, eter, ..
- Obscene terms for penis
- School Grade
- Peter is set as a sat word that starts with p, ends with r, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is peter a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Peter in Pig Latin is said as "eterpay or eterpway".
- p | e | t | e | r
- pe | et | te | er
- pet | ete | ter
- pete | eter
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- obscene terms for penis
- disciple of Jesus and leader of the apostles;
regarded by Catholics as the vicar of Christ on earth and first Pope
|Arctic||a waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow|
|Beagle||a small short-legged smooth-coated breed of hound|
|Bloodhound||a breed of large powerful hound of European origin having very acute smell and used in tracking|
|Bobby||an informal term for a British policeman|
|Bull||a serious and ludicrous blunder|
"he made a bad bull of the assignment"
|Cop||uncomplimentary terms for a policeman|
|Copper||any of various small butterflies of the family Lycaenidae having copper colored wings|
|Detective||a police officer who investigates crimes|
|Discoverer||someone who is the first to observe something|
View all cognitive synonyms for Peter
|Peter||obscene terms for penis|
View English words with the unique letters used in peter. Words With The Letters Eprt
|Member||one of the persons who compose a social group (especially individuals who have joined and participates in a group organization)|
"only members will be admitted"
"a member of the faculty"
"she was introduced to all the members of his family"
|Phallus||the male organ of copulation (`member'' is a euphemism)|
View All Names For Peter
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Capture (7 letters)||11 +4||14 +6||capture|
|Rupture (7 letters)||9 +2||12 +4||eprrtuu|
|Apteryx (7 letters)||19 +12||19 +11||apteryx|
|Adapter (7 letters)||10 +3||11 +3||readapt|
|Taper (5 letters)||7||8||peart|
|Parapet (7 letters)||11 +4||13 +5||aaepprt|
|Petard (6 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||petard|
|Putter (6 letters)||8 +1||10 +2||putter|
|Carpet (6 letters)||10 +3||12 +4||carpet|
|Trapeze (7 letters)||18 +11||19 +11||aeeprtz|
|Pretext (7 letters)||16 +9||17 +9||pretext|
|Peter (5 letters)||7||8||peter|
|Percept (7 letters)||13 +6||16 +8||precept|
|Precept (7 letters)||13 +6||16 +8||precept|
|Excerpt (7 letters)||18 +11||20 +12||excerpt|
|Patter (6 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||patter|
|Prate (5 letters)||7||8||peart|
|Repeat (6 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||aeeprt|
|Euterpe (7 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||eeeprtu|
|Expert (6 letters)||15 +8||16 +8||expert|
|Prater (6 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||prater|
|Pater (5 letters)||7||8||peart|
|Patzer (6 letters)||17 +10||18 +10||patzer|
|Pervert (7 letters)||12 +5||14 +6||pervert|
|Petter (6 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||eeprtt|
Peter Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters