- Types Of Speech
- You can use philippines as a noun in a sentence.
- About Philippines
- A 3 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters e, h, i, l, n, p, and s, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter p. Philippines starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, ph, phi, phil, phili, and the ending characters are s, es, nes, ines, pines, . Philippines is also a double consonant (pp) word. View the double consonant words list.
- An archipelago in the southwestern Pacific including some 7000 islands
- Pig Latin
- Philippines in Pig Latin is said as "ilippinesphay or ilippinesphway".
- p | h | i | l | i | p | p | i | n | e | s
- ph | hi | il | li | ip | pp | pi | in | ne | es
- phi | hil | ili | lip | ipp | ppi | pin | ine | nes
- phil | hili | ilip | lipp | ippi | ppin | pine | ines
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- an archipelago in the southwestern Pacific including some 7000 islands
- a republic on the Philippine Islands;
achieved independence from the United States in 1946
|Philippines||an archipelago in the southwestern Pacific including some 7000 islands|
View English words with the unique letters used in philippines. Words With The Letters Ehilnps
|Archipelago||a group of many islands in a large body of water|
|Pacific||the largest ocean in the world|
Philippines Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With S