- Types Of Speech
- You can use photojournalism as a noun in a sentence.
- About Photojournalism
- A 6 syllables noun and 15 letters with the letters a, h, i, j, l, m, n, o, p, r, s, t, and u, 9 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter u. Photojournalism starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, ph, pho, phot, photo, and the ending characters are m, sm, ism, lism, alism, ..
- Journalism that presents a story primarily through the use of pictures
- Compound Words
- A compound word, photojournalism has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are photo, and journalism.
- Pig Latin
- Photojournalism in Pig Latin is said as "otojournalismphay or otojournalismphway".
- p | h | o | t | o | j | o | u | r | n | a | l | i | s | m
- ph | ho | ot | to | oj | jo | ou | ur | rn | na | al | li | is | sm
- pho | hot | oto | toj | ojo | jou | our | urn | rna | nal | ali | lis | ism
- phot | hoto | otoj | tojo | ojou | jour | ourn | urna | rnal | nali | alis | lism
- Word Gram
|Photojournalism||journalism that presents a story primarily through the use of pictures|
View English words with the unique letters used in photojournalism. Words With The Letters Ahijlmnoprstu
|Journalism||the profession of reporting or photographing or editing news stories for one of the media|
|Rotogravure||using photography to produce a plate for printing|
Photojournalism Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With M