- Types Of Speech
- You can use photosynthesis as a noun in a sentence.
- About Photosynthesis
- A 5 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters e, h, i, n, o, p, s, t, and y, 10 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters yn. Photosynthesis starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, ph, pho, phot, photo, and the ending characters are s, is, sis, esis, hesis, ..
- Synthesis of compounds with the aid of radiant energy (especially in plants)
- Compound Words
- A compound word, photosynthesis has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are photo, and synthesis.
- Pig Latin
- Photosynthesis in Pig Latin is said as "otosynthesisphay or otosynthesisphway".
- p | h | o | t | o | s | y | n | t | h | e | s | i | s
- ph | ho | ot | to | os | sy | yn | nt | th | he | es | si | is
- pho | hot | oto | tos | osy | syn | ynt | nth | the | hes | esi | sis
- phot | hoto | otos | tosy | osyn | synt | ynth | nthe | thes | hesi | esis
- Word Gram
|Photosynthesis||synthesis of compounds with the aid of radiant energy (especially in plants)|
View English words with the unique letters used in photosynthesis. Words With The Letters Ehinopsty
Photosynthesis Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With S