- Types Of Speech
- You can use phylum as a noun in a sentence.
- About Phylum
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters h, l, m, p, u, and y, 5 consonants, 1 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters yl. Phylum starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, ph, phy, phyl, phylu, and the ending characters are m, um, lum, ylum, hylum, ..
- (biology) the major taxonomic group of animals and plants; contains classes
- School Grade
- Phylum is set as a grade seven word that starts with p, ends with m, 2 syllables, 1 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is phylum a scrabble word? A 16 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Phylum in Pig Latin is said as "ylumphay or ylumphway".
- p | h | y | l | u | m
- ph | hy | yl | lu | um
- phy | hyl | ylu | lum
- phyl | hylu | ylum
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- (biology) the major taxonomic group of animals and plants;
- (linguistics) a large group of languages that are historically related
|Affiliation||the act of becoming formally connected or joined|
"welcomed the affiliation of the research center with the university"
|Ancestry||inherited properties shared with others of your bloodline|
|Appellation||identifying word or words by which someone or something is called and classified or distinguished from others|
|Appellative||identifying word or words by which someone or something is called and classified or distinguished from others|
|Arm||the part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person|
|Assortment||the act of distributing things into classes or categories of the same type|
|Band||something elongated that is worn around the body or one of the limbs|
|Banding||a strip or stripe of a contrasting color or material|
View all cognitive synonyms for Phylum
|Phylum||(biology) the major taxonomic group of animals and plants|
View English words with the unique letters used in phylum. Words With The Letters Hlmpuy
|Taxon||animal or plant group having natural relations|
|Acanthocephala||phylum or class of elongated wormlike parasites that live in the intestines of vertebrates: spiny-headed worms|
|Annelida||segmented worms: earthworms;|
|Arthropoda||jointed-foot invertebrates: arachnids;|
|Aschelminthes||unsegmented worms: roundworms;|
|Brachiopoda||marine invertebrates that resemble mollusks|
|Bryozoa||marine or freshwater animals that form colonies of zooids|
|Chaetognatha||arrowworms: a group of small active transparent marine worms|
|Chordata||comprises true vertebrates and animals having a notochord|
View All Hyponyms For Phylum
|Kingdom||a basic group of natural objects|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Phylum (6 letters)||16||18||phylum|
Phylum Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With M
- Spelled With / Contains Letters