- Types Of Speech
- You can use pig as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Pig
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters g, i, and p, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter i. Pig starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pi, and the ending characters are g, ig, ..
- Domestic swine
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Pig is set as a kindergarten word that starts with p, ends with g, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is pig a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Pig in Pig Latin is said as "igpay or igpway".
- p | i | g
- pi | ig
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- domestic swine
- a crude block of metal (lead or iron) poured from a smelting furnace
- mold consisting of a bed of sand in which pig iron is cast
- uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- a person regarded as greedy and pig-like
- a coarse obnoxious person
- Verb Examples
- give birth;
- eat greedily;
"he devoured three sandwiches"
- live like a pig, in squalor
|Aardvark||nocturnal burrowing mammal of the grasslands of Africa that feeds on termites|
sole extant representative of the order Tubulidentata
|Aardwolf||striped hyena of southeast Africa that feeds chiefly on insects|
|Absorb||cause to become one with|
"The sales tax is absorbed into the state income tax"
|Acedia||apathy and inactivity in the practice of virtue (personified as one of the deadly sins)|
|Adopt||take into one''s family|
"They adopted two children from Nicaragua"
|Adulteress||a woman adulterer|
|Alaskan Brown Bear|
View all cognitive synonyms for Pig
View English words with the unique letters used in pig. Words With The Letters Gip
|Farrow||the production of a litter of pigs|
|Grunt||medium-sized tropical marine food fishes that utter a grunting sound when caught|
|Oink||utter a high-pitched cry, characteristic of pigs|
|Squeal||a high-pitched howl|
|Swine||stout-bodied short-legged omnivorous animals|
|Porker||a pig fattened to provide meat|
|Sus||type genus of the Suidae|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Grip (4 letters)||7 +1||9 +1||grip|
|Pig (3 letters)||6||8||pig|
|Piggy (5 letters)||12 +6||14 +6||piggy|
|Sprig (5 letters)||8 +2||10 +2||sprig|
|Gripe (5 letters)||8 +2||10 +2||gripe|
|Gipsy (5 letters)||11 +5||12 +4||gipsy|
|Prig (4 letters)||7 +1||9 +1||grip|
|Paige (5 letters)||8 +2||10 +2||paige|
Pig Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters