- Types Of Speech
- You can use pizza as a noun in a sentence.
- About Pizza
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, i, p, and z, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter z. Pizza starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters p, pi, piz, pizz, and the ending characters are a, za, zza, izza, . Pizza is also a double consonant (zz) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Italian open pie made of thin bread dough spread with a spiced mixture of e.g. tomato sauce and cheese
- School Grade
- Pizza is set as a kindergarten word that starts with p, ends with a, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is pizza a scrabble word? A 25 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Pizza in Pig Latin is said as "izzapay or izzapway".
- p | i | z | z | a
- pi | iz | zz | za
- piz | izz | zza
- pizz | izza
- Word Gram
|Pizza||Italian open pie made of thin bread dough spread with a spiced mixture of e.g. tomato sauce and cheese|
View English words with the unique letters used in pizza. Words With The Letters Aipz
|Dish||an activity that you like or at which you are superior|
"chemistry is not my cup of tea"
"his bag now is learning to play golf"
"marriage was scarcely his dish"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Pizzazz (7 letters)||45 +20||46 +20||pizzazz|
|Pizzaz (6 letters)||35 +10||36 +10||pizzaz|
|Pizza (5 letters)||25||26||aipzz|
|Piazza (6 letters)||26 +1||27 +1||aaipzz|
Pizza Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters