- Types Of Speech
- You can use plastic as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Plastic
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, c, i, l, p, s, and t, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter s. Plastic starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pl, pla, plas, plast, and the ending characters are c, ic, tic, stic, astic, ..
- Generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
- Is plastic a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Plastic in Pig Latin is said as "asticplay or asticplway".
- p | l | a | s | t | i | c
- pl | la | as | st | ti | ic
- pla | las | ast | sti | tic
- plas | last | asti | stic
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material);
"plastic substances such as wax or clay"
- used of the imagination;
"material...transformed by the plastic power of the imagination"--Coleridge
- capable of being influenced or formed;
"the plastic minds of children";
"a pliant nature"
|Able To Adapt|
|Academic||an educator who works at a college or university|
|Accessible||capable of being reached|
"a town accessible by rail"
|Accordant||being in agreement or harmony|
often followed by `with''
"a place perfectly accordant with man''s nature"-Thomas Hardy
|Acetate||a fabric made from cellulose acetate fibers|
|Acquiescent||willing to carry out the orders or wishes of another without protest|
"too acquiescent to challenge authority"
"a gentle and biddable soul"
"children compliant with the parental will"
|Acrylic||a synthetic fabric|
View all cognitive synonyms for Plastic
|Plastic||generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives|
View English words with the unique letters used in plastic. Words With The Letters Acilpst
|Solid||a three-dimensional shape|
|Aminoplast||a plastic (synthetic resin) made from amino compounds;|
used as an adhesive and as a coating for paper and textiles
|Bakelite||a thermosetting plastic used as electric insulators and for making plastic ware and telephone receivers etc.|
|Cellulosic||a plastic made from cellulose (or a derivative of cellulose)|
|Coumarone Indene Resin|
|Mylar||a thin polyester film|
View All Hyponyms For Plastic
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Plastic (7 letters)||11||14||plastic|
|Aplastic (8 letters)||12 +1||15 +1||aplastic|
Plastic Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With C
- Spelled With / Contains Letters