- Types Of Speech
- You can use pleasure as a noun in a sentence.
- About Pleasure
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, e, l, p, r, s, and u, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters as. Pleasure starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters p, pl, ple, plea, pleas, and the ending characters are e, re, ure, sure, asure, ..
- Middle English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, pleasure has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are plea, and sure.
- School Grade
- Pleasure is set as a grade five word that starts with p, ends with e, 2 syllables, 4 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Pleasure in Pig Latin is said as "easureplay or easureplway".
- p | l | e | a | s | u | r | e
- pl | le | ea | as | su | ur | re
- ple | lea | eas | asu | sur | ure
- plea | leas | easu | asur | sure
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- an activity that affords enjoyment;
"he puts duty before pleasure"
- a formal expression;
"he serves at the pleasure of the President"
- something or someone that provides pleasure;
a source of happiness;
"a joy to behold";
"the pleasure of his company";
"the new car is a delight"
- a fundamental feeling that is hard to define but that people desire to experience;
"he was tingling with pleasure"
|Affability||a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)|
|Affableness||a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)|
|Agreeability||a temperamental disposition to be agreeable|
|Agreeableness||a temperamental disposition to be agreeable|
|Alternative||one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen|
"what option did I have?"
"there no other alternative"
"my only choice is to refuse"
|Amenity||pleasantness resulting from agreeable conditions|
"a well trained staff saw to the agreeableness of our accommodations"
"he discovered the amenities of reading at an early age"
|Amiability||a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)|
|Amiableness||a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Pleasure
View English words with the unique letters used in pleasure. Words With The Letters Aelprsu
Pleasure Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters